Today is the middle of my month-long struggle against the WIP. I am happy to report that not only is half the month over but half of my WIPs have been conquered.
I originally listed 8 WIPs that I wanted to get off my needles this month. I am happy to say that as of today four of those WIPs have been beaten into submission. You have already seen Hey Teach and Firestarter. Here are my latest FOs
Here is an update on the remaining 4 projects
- Mystery Stole 3. Now 75% complete. It is moving along very nicely. I hope to have it ready to block by the weekend. I decided not to rip back and change the transition rows for two reasons. 1. I didn’t want to recondition lace weight yarn. 2. I lost the pattern for the variation for the alternate transition. I am thinking that eyelet row is not as bad as I had originally thought.
- Big V Vest. Back is complete and Left front in progress. Pretty fast knit so I might actually complete it by the deadline. I have been reserving this for TV and travel knitting
- Potmatomus Socks. Still were they were. Haven’t started working on this one yet. Worried that I will have to recondition yarn to reknit the section that I plan to rip.
- Eggplant sweater. Still were they were. Haven’t started working on this one yet. Still dreading that tubular cast off.