Just For Fun
Bible Treasure Hunt
Just like a treasure map, you can use your Bible and concordance to find exciting Bible treasures. Find the solutions to the seven clues given below. Then use these clues to answer the Bible Treasure Question at the bottom of the page
1. This person stabbed Eglon, king of Moab. Eglon was so fat that the hilt (handle) of the dagger (sword) went in with the blade.
2. This man helped Caleb conquer the city of Debir (also called Kirjaph Sepher).
3. This prophetess went into battle with Barak against Sisera, the captain of Jabin’s army.
4. This man from Ophrah defeated the Midianites with 300 men armed with pitchers, lamps and trumpets. He is also called Jerubbaal because he destroyed Baal’s altars.
5. This man made a foolish vow to God in exchange for victory over the Ammonites.
6. This man is the son of Manoah who delivered the people of Israel from the Philistines. He posed a riddle to his wedding guests.
7. This person was the son of Elkanah and Hannah who went to work for the high priest as a boy. He went on to anoint the first two kings of Israel
Bible Treasure Question
We all held the same position in Israel. What job do we all have in common?
Who are the other eight people who belong with this special group?
Answers will be posted next month.